ELISA Research Tools
ELISA Tools from ELISA Genie
ELISA Genie provides a vast range of ready-to-use enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kits including direct, indirect, sandwich and competitive ELISA assays.
Which ELISA is right for me?
GeniePlex is a bead-based multiplex immunoassay technology. It enables the simultaneous & quantitative detection of up to 24 analytes in as little as 15µl of sample on almost any flow cytometer. It's comparable to carrying out 24 different ELISAs in every well!
- More than 400 assays available
- Less assay time (~2 hours)
- Less cost and less labour requirements than ELISA
- Less sample needed (15 µL/well) – great for murine & clinical
- Consistent and superior assay performance
Over 400 Analytes to Measure!
- Comprehensive Choice of Targets
- Up to 400 assays & custom formats available for human, mouse, rat, porcine, canine and primates
- Wide Range of Sample Types
- Cell culture supernatants, saliva, plasma, cell/tissue lysates, serum, BALF, pleural and peritoneal fluids & more
- Multiple Formats: 32-well and 96-well sizes available
- Key Premixed Panels
- We have designed key panels to measure Cytokines, Chemokines, Inflammation, Th1/Th2 & Th1/Th2/Th17
Key Multiplex ELISA Panels
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM), Biosimilar & Anti-Drug Antibody (ADA) ELISA kits from ELISA Genie. ELISA Genie provides a range of TDM ELISAs to detect and measure therapeutic antibody concentration including Adalimumab (Humira®), Trastuzumab (Herceptin®, Herclon®), Pembrolizumab (Keytruda®) and more.
Check out our Ebook which provides and overview of the top 10 biologics and key information regarding their application, mode of action and biosimilars.
Key Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) ELISA Kits
We also provide immunogenicity assays for Anti-Drug Antibody (ADA) analysis. Anti-drug antibodies cause undesired immunogenicity, which can reduce the therapeutic effects of the biologic treatment. ADAs can also result in unwanted adverse effects in some cases. Detecting and monitoring the level of anti-drug antibodies can be of high importance when assessing adverse drug reactions. ELISA Genie provides a range of immunogenicity assays for anti-drug antibody (ADA) analysis.
PharmaGenie ELISA Kits from ELISA Genie are high quality ELISA Kits designed to meet the needs of pharma and biotech research. Focusing on high quality monoclonal antibody pairs & reagents that have been been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems, PharmaGenie ELISA Kits are excellent assays to help discover our future.
High Quality Monoclonal Pairs
Control of our own mAb development coupled with robust manufacturing procedures ensures high performance and batch to batch consistency.
High Sensitivity Assays
High Sensitivity (HS) kits for the detection of low expressing proteins with sensitivities below 1.5pg/ml.
Shipped at room temperature (No more Styrofoam boxes!)
Kits ship at room temperature and Styrofoam free! Doing our bit for the environment!
- Accuracy and reliability are guaranteed as all our reagents have been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems
- Recognises both Natural and Recombinant antigen Specificity
- No cross reactivity with other human cytokines tested
- Standard Calibration to NIBSC
- Development ELISA Kits (Antibody Pairs)
- Antibody pairs allow research
ELISpots (Enzyme-Linked Immunospot Assays) are highly specific immunoassays for the analysis of cytokine and other soluble molecule production and secretion from T-cells at a single cell level in conditions closely comparable to the in-vivo environment with minimal cell manipulation.
ELISpot can allow for the detection of a single cell out of 100,000
Rapid detection time
Accuracy & Reliability
Reagents validated according to ISO 9001:2000 quality systems
No cross reactivity
With other human cytokines tested, no cross reactivity occurs
The ELISA Genie Transcription Factor Activity Assay Kits are a premium range of Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) kits used for the detection of active transcription factors in eukaryotic nuclear or cell lysates.
ELISA Genie Transcription Factor Activity Assay Kits allow scientists to perform high throughput screening of hundreds of samples in a convenient, efficient, and sensitive manner. This accelerates the journey from research to publication or product.
- Quicker, less complicated, and easier to achieve satisfactory results than common methods of detection of transcription factor binding to DNA elements and motifs.
- Significant reduction in runtime in comparison to common methods of detection of transcription factor binding to DNA elements and motifs- an ELISA Genie Transcription Factor Activity Assay can be completed in less than one day.
- Eliminates the need for harmful radioactive labeling.
- High sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio.
Key ELISA Genie Transcription Factor Activity Assays
The ELISA Genie Cell-Based/In-Cell ELISA Kits allow for the detection of various target proteins and the effects that certain stimulation conditions have on target protein expression in different cell lines.
These in vitro immunohistochemistry ELISA assays are a range of convenient, lysate-free, high throughput and sensitive tests that can monitor protein phosphorylation and expression profile in cells.
The ELISA Genie Cell-Based ELISA Kits can be used for measuring the relative amounts of protein or phosphorylated protein in cultured cells, as well as screening for the effects that various treatments, inhibitors (ie. siRNA or chemicals), or activators have on proteins and protein phosphorylation.
Qualitative determination of target protein concentration is achieved by an indirect ELISA format.
There are two forms of ELISA Genie Cell-Based ELISA Kits;
- ELISA Genie Fluorometric Cell-Based ELISA Kits
- ELISA Genie Colorimetric Cell-Based ELISA Kits
- Allows for the high throughput screening of several samples.
- Minimal manual labour- easy to perform and obtain accurate results. No lysate preparation or lysate transfer steps required.
- Allows for the measurement of target analytes in situ in both adherent and suspension cells.
- High sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratiov
Development ELISA kits allow researchers to create their own ELISA plates. Development ELISA kits come with antibody pairs (matched capture & detection antibodies) and buffers. This allows researchers to coat and plate their own ELISA kits. ELISA Genie provide a range of high quality development ELISA kits called SuperSet ELISA kits.
- Highly optimised monoclonal antibody pair.
- High quality purified recombinant protein to generate consistent standard curves.
- Reagents have been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems.
- Natural and Recombinant antigen Specificity.
- No cross reactivity with other cytokines tested.
- Standard Calibration to NIBSC.
- ELISA Kits developed with pharmaceutical and biotech research sectors in mind.
- Different Kits Sizes for Efficient Research!