- How can I place an order?
- What countries do we ship to?
- How long does shipping and delivery take?
- What are the delivery charges for orders from the online shop?
- How can I pay online?
- What information do you require for my order?
- Can I get a proforma invoice?
- Do you charge VAT?
- Can I get a better deal for larger orders?
- What happens after I’ve ordered?
- Do I receive an invoice for my order?
- How do I contact a customer service/sales representative?
- Where are our assays manufactured?
- What are the terms and conditions of sale, refunds and cancellations?
Assay Genie provides both on-line and direct order methods for our customers.
To order on-line – Browse our catalogue, add products to your basket and follow the online process.
Delivery can take from 3 to 10 days based on the kit that you have purchased.
Delivery charges are based on your location.
However, if you are purchasing through one of our great distributors our prices may vary or will be provided by our distributor.
We accept all major credit cards for payments.
If you have set up a payment system we also accept payment through purchase orders.
If you are purchasing through a distributor your payment process may vary.
To place an order you will need the following:
- Product name, code and quantity
- Shipping and billing address
- Payment information
- Order related personal information such as phone number, email address etc
Of course you can. We are happy to provide pro-forma invoices please contact us here for a proforma invoice.
A purchase order (PO) number is an alphanumeric code issued by a buyer to a seller indicating quantitites and agreed prices for services.
Our prices are exclusive of VAT.
For EU Customers – We must charge VAT unless your organization is VAT exempt in which case a copy of your VAT exemption certificate must be provided with your order.
For Irish Customers – VAT is charged
For Non-EU Customers – Our prices are exclusive of VAT and VAT only applies to customers in the European Union (EU).
If you are looking for a bulk pricing on a kit or are looking to see if we can provide a better deal we are always happy to talk about pricing!
Fill out our contact form and we’ll be right back in touch to chat about the kits and price!
After you order you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase.
Then once your order has been dispatched we send an email to let you know it has left our lab and is safely on its way.
Yes we send an invoice on receipt of order through email.
Please contact our Customer Service / Sales Representatives as follows:
Phone : 00-353-1-887-9802 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We have premium production facilities located in the US, Europe and Asia.
Please see our terms of sale for more information