Human ADIPOR1 (Adiponectin Receptor 1) ELISA Kit (HUES01509)
Human ADIPOR1 (Adiponectin Receptor 1) ELISA Kit
This ELISA kit uses Sandwich-ELISA as the method. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Human ADIPOR1 . Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro ELISA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Human ADIPOR1 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Human ADIPOR1, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by adding Stop Solution and the color turns yellow. The optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the concentration of Human ADIPOR1. The concentration of Human ADIPOR1 in samples can be calculated by comparing the OD of the samples to the standard curve.
|Detection Range||0.78-50 ng/mL|
|Sample Volume Required Per Well||100uL|
|Sample Type||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
This kit recognizes Human ADIPOR1 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human ADIPOR1 and analogues was observed.
As the OD values of the standard curve may vary according to the conditions of the actual assay performance (e.g. operator, pipetting technique, washing technique or temperature effects), the operator should establish a standard curve for each test. Typical standard curve and data is provided below for reference only.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human ADIPOR1 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human ADIPOR1 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.
|Intra-assay Precision||Inter-assay Precision|
|C V (%)||5.15||5.93||3.72||6.12||5.19||3.41|
The recovery of Human ADIPOR1 spiked at three different levels in samples throughout the range of the assay was evaluated in various matrices.
|Sample Type||Range (%)||Average Recovery (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||87-101||92|
|Cell culture media (n=5)||87-99||94|
Samples were spiked with high concentrations of Human ADIPOR1 and diluted with Reference Standard & Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the range of the assay.
|Serum (n=5)||EDTA plasma (n=5)||Cell culture media (n=5)|
Kit Components & Storage
An unopened kit can be stored at 4'C for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the following conditions once the kit is received.
|Micro ELISA Plate(Dismountable)||8 wells X12 strips||-20'C, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||2 vials|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab (100X)||1 vial, 120 uL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate (100X)||1 vial, 120 uL||-20'C(shading light), 6 months|
|Reference Standard & Sample Diluent||1 vial, 20 mL||4'C, 6 months|
|Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|HRP Conjugate Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|Concentrated Wash Buffer (25X)||1 vial, 30 mL|
|Substrate Reagent||1 vial, 10 mL||4'C(shading light)|
|Stop Solution||1 vial, 10 mL||4'C|
|Plate Sealer||5 pieces|
|Product Description||1 copy|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
Human ADIPOR1 (Adiponectin Receptor 1) ELISA Kit (HUES01509) Assay procedure
- 1. Set standard, test sample and control (zero) wells on the pre-coated plate and record theirpositions. It is recommended to measure each standard and sample in duplicate. Note: addall solutions to the bottom of the plate wells while avoiding contact with the well walls. Ensuresolutions do not foam when adding to the wells.
- 2. Aliquot 100µl of standard solutions into the standard wells.
- 3. Add 100µl of Sample / Standard dilution buffer into the control (zero) well.
- 4. Add 100µl of properly diluted sample (serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and otherbiological fluids) into test sample wells.
- 5. Cover the plate with the sealer provided in the kit and incubate for 90 min at 37°C.
- 6. Aspirate the liquid from each well, do not wash. Immediately add 100µL of BiotinylatedDetection Ab working solution to each well. Cover the plate with a plate seal and gently mix.Incubate for 1 hour at 37°C.
- 7. Aspirate or decant the solution from the plate and add 350µL of wash buffer to each welland incubate for 1-2 minutes at room temperature. Aspirate the solution from each well andclap the plate on absorbent filter paper to dry. Repeat this process 3 times. Note: a microplatewasher can be used in this step and other wash steps.
- 8. Add 100µL of HRP Conjugate working solution to each well. Cover with a plate seal andincubate for 30 min at 37°C.
- 9. Aspirate or decant the solution from each well. Repeat the wash process for five times asconducted in step 7.
- 10. Add 90µL of Substrate Reagent to each well. Cover with a new plate seal and incubate forapproximately 15 min at 37°C. Protect the plate from light. Note: the reaction time can beshortened or extended according to the actual color change, but not by more than 30min.
- 11. Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Note: Adding the stop solution should be done inthe same order as the substrate solution.
- 12. Determine the optical density (OD value) of each well immediately with a microplate readerset at 450 nm.
Human ADIPOR1 (Adiponectin Receptor 1) ELISA Kit (HUES01509) Protein Information
|UniProt Protein Function:||ADIPOR1: Receptor for globular and full-length adiponectin (APM1), an essential hormone secreted by adipocytes that acts as an antidiabetic. Probably involved in metabolic pathways that regulate lipid metabolism such as fatty acid oxidation. Mediates increased AMPK, PPARA ligand activity, fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake by adiponectin. Has some high-affinity receptor for globular adiponectin but low-affinity receptor for full-length adiponectin. Belongs to the ADIPOR family.|
|UniProt Protein Details:|
Protein type:Membrane protein, multi-pass; Membrane protein, integral
Chromosomal Location of Human Ortholog: 1q32.1
Cellular Component: membrane; plasma membrane; integral to membrane
Molecular Function:adiponectin binding; identical protein binding; hormone binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; protein kinase binding
Biological Process: hormone-mediated signaling; adiponectin-mediated signaling pathway; positive regulation of JAK-STAT cascade; fatty acid oxidation; negative regulation of cell growth; positive regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway; leptin-mediated signaling pathway
|NCBI Summary:||This gene encodes a protein which acts as a receptor for adiponectin, a hormone secreted by adipocytes which regulates fatty acid catabolism and glucose levels. Binding of adiponectin to the encoded protein results in activation of an AMP-activated kinase signaling pathway which affects levels of fatty acid oxidation and insulin sensitivity. A pseudogene of this gene is located on chromosome 14. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Mar 2014]|
|NCBI GenInfo Identifier:||38372248|
|NCBI Gene ID:||51094|
|UniProt Secondary Accession:||Q96A54,Q53HS7, Q53YY6, Q9Y360, B3KMB0,|
|UniProt Related Accession:||Q96A54|
|NCBI Full Name:||Adiponectin receptor protein 1|
|NCBI Synonym Full Names:||adiponectin receptor 1|
|NCBI Official Symbol:||ADIPOR1|
|NCBI Official Synonym Symbols:||CGI45; PAQR1; ACDCR1; CGI-45; TESBP1A|
|NCBI Protein Information:||adiponectin receptor protein 1; progestin and adipoQ receptor family member I|
|UniProt Protein Name:||Adiponectin receptor protein 1|
|UniProt Synonym Protein Names:||Progestin and adipoQ receptor family member I|
|Protein Family:||Adiponectin receptor protein|
|UniProt Gene Name:||ADIPOR1|
|UniProt Entry Name:||ADR1_HUMAN|