Human SDC4 (Syndecan 4) CLIA Kit (HUES00943)
- Product Type:
- ELISA Kit
- ELISA Type:
- CLIA Kit
- 96 Assays
- ELISA Type:
- SYND4, Amphiglycan, Ryudocan
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Research Area:
- Cell Biology
|Detection range:||0.31-20 ng/mL|
|Sample type:||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Repeatability:||CV < 15%|
|Specificity:||This kit recognizes Human SDC4 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human SDC4 and analogues was observed.|
This kit uses Sandwich-CLIA as the method. The micro CLIA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Human SDC4. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro CLIA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Human SDC4 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Human SDC4, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear fluorescence. The Relative light unit (RLU) value is measured spectrophotometrically by the Chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer. The RLU value is positively associated with the concentration of Human SDC4. The concentration of Human SDC4 in the samples can be calculated by comparing the RLU of the samples to the standard curve.
|UniProt Protein Function:||syndecan-4: a heparan sulfate proteoglycan type I membrane protein that belongs to the syndecan proteoglycan family. Expressed as a homodimer. Promotes cell spreading in a beta(1) integrin-dependent fashion through PKC-alpha and Rho.|
|UniProt Protein Details:|
Protein type:Motility/polarity/chemotaxis; Membrane protein, integral; Cell adhesion
Chromosomal Location of Human Ortholog: 20q12
Cellular Component: lysosomal lumen; focal adhesion; costamere; cell surface; Golgi lumen; integral to plasma membrane; plasma membrane; lipid raft
Molecular Function:protein binding; protein kinase C binding; fibronectin binding
Biological Process: chondroitin sulfate metabolic process; glycosaminoglycan biosynthetic process; phototransduction, visible light; extracellular matrix organization and biogenesis; glycosaminoglycan catabolic process; glycosaminoglycan metabolic process; positive regulation of focal adhesion formation; ureteric bud development; positive regulation of protein kinase activity; positive regulation of stress fiber formation; carbohydrate metabolic process; pathogenesis; retinoid metabolic process
|NCBI Summary:||The protein encoded by this gene is a transmembrane (type I) heparan sulfate proteoglycan that functions as a receptor in intracellular signaling. The encoded protein is found as a homodimer and is a member of the syndecan proteoglycan family. This gene is found on chromosome 20, while a pseudogene has been found on chromosome 22. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]|
|NCBI GenInfo Identifier:||38201675|
|NCBI Gene ID:||6385|
|NCBI Accession:||NP_002990. 2|
|UniProt Secondary Accession:||P31431,O00773, Q16833, Q53FN9, Q6FGN3,|
|UniProt Related Accession:||P31431|
|Molecular Weight:||21,642 Da|
|NCBI Full Name:||syndecan-4|
|NCBI Synonym Full Names:||syndecan 4|
|NCBI Official Symbol:||SDC4|
|NCBI Official Synonym Symbols:||SYND4|
|NCBI Protein Information:||syndecan-4; amphiglycan; ryudocan amphiglycan; ryudocan core protein; syndecan proteoglycan 4; syndecan 4 (amphiglycan, ryudocan)|
|UniProt Protein Name:||Syndecan-4|
|UniProt Synonym Protein Names:||Amphiglycan; Ryudocan core protein|
|UniProt Gene Name:||SDC4|
|UniProt Entry Name:||SDC4_HUMAN|
As the RLU values of the standard curve may vary according to the conditions of the actual assay performance (e. g. operator, pipetting technique, washing technique or temperature effects), the operator should establish a standard curve for each test. Typical standard curve and data is provided below for reference only.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human SDC4 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human SDC4 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.
|Intra-assay Precision||Inter-assay Precision|
|C V (%)||11.22||9.92||8.53||12.37||8.18||8.08|
The recovery of Human SDC4 spiked at three different levels in samples throughout the range of the assay was evaluated in various matrices.
|Sample Type||Range (%)||Average Recovery (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||100-115||107|
|Cell culture media (n=5)||90-101||96|
Samples were spiked with high concentrations of Human SDC4 and diluted with Reference Standard & Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the range of the assay.
|Serum (n=5)||EDTA plasma (n=5)||Cell culture media (n=5)|
An unopened kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the following conditions once the kit is received.
|Micro CLIA Plate(Dismountable)||8 wells ×12 strips||-20°C, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||2 vials|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL||-20°C(shading light), 6 months|
|Reference Standard & Sample Diluent||1 vial, 20 mL||4°C, 6 months|
|Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|HRP Conjugate Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|Concentrated Wash Buffer (25×)||1 vial, 30 mL|
|Substrate Reagent A||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Substrate Reagent B||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Plate Sealer||5 pieces|
|Product Description||1 copy|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
- Set standard, test sample and control (zero) wells on the pre-coated plate and record theirpositions. It is recommended to measure each standard and sample in duplicate. Note: addall solutions to the bottom of the plate wells while avoiding contact with the well walls. Ensuresolutions do not foam when adding to the wells.
- Aliquot 100 µL of standard solutions into the standard wells.
- Add 100 µL of Sample / Standard dilution buffer into the control (zero) well.
- Add 100 µL of properly diluted sample (serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and otherbiological fluids. ) into test sample wells.
- Cover the plate with the sealer provided in the kit and incubate for 90 min at 37 °C.
- Aspirate the liquid from each well, do not wash. Immediately add 100 µL of BiotinylatedDetection Ab working solution to each well. Cover the plate with a plate seal and gently mix. Incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from the plate and add 350 µL of wash buffer to each welland incubate for 1-2 minutes at room temperature. Aspirate the solution from each well andclap the plate on absorbent filter paper to dry. Repeat this process 3 times. Note: a microplatewasher can be used in this step and other wash steps.
- Add 100 µL of HRP Conjugate working solution to each well. Cover with a plate seal andincubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from each well. Repeat the wash process for five times asconducted in step 7.
- Add 100 µL of Substrate mixture solution to each well. Cover with a new plate seal andincubate for no more than 5 min at 37 °C. Protect the plate from light.
- Determine the RLU value of each well immediately.