Human IL8 PharmaGenie ELISA Kit
- Product Type:
- ELISA Kit
- ELISA Type:
Human IL-8 PharmaGenie ELISA Kit
The Human IL-8 PharmaGenie ELISA Kit is an ELISA kit for the detection of IL-8 in a range of sample types. PharmaGenie ELISA Kits are a range of specially designed ELISA Assays with the pharmaceutical and biotech research industries in mind. Focusing on the high quality antibodies, purified standards, buffers and pre-coated plates, PharmaGenie ELISA Kits are key tools for immunology research. Each kit contains a highly optimised antibody pair as well as a purified recombinant protein for the detection of your analyte in cell culture supernatants. The PharmaGenie ELISA Kits can also be used for the detection of analytes in more complex matrices such as serum and plasma.
PharmaGenie ELISA Kit Key Features
- Highly optimised monoclonal antibody pair for highly specific and sensitive analyte detection.
- High quality purified recombinant protein to generate consistent standard curves.
- Accuracy and reliability are guaranteed as all reagents have been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems.
- Recognises both Natural and Recombinant antigen Specificity.
- No cross reactivity with other cytokines tested.
- Standard Calibration to NIBSC.
- Pre-coated ELISA Plates with a fast protocol to allow for target validation and analysis.
- ELISA Kits developed with pharmaceutical and biotech research sectors in mind.
|Size:||1 x 48 Assays, 1 x 96 Assays, 2 x 96 Assays|
|Assay Range:||62.5 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml|
|Specificity:||Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-8|
|SampleType:||Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant|
|Sample Size:||100 µl|
|Cross Reactivity:||No cross reactivity with other human cytokines|
|Kit Contents:||PharmaGenie ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.|