Mouse TRANCE PharmaGenie ELISA Kit (SBRS1548)
- Product Type:
- ELISA Kit
- ELISA Type:
Frequently bought together:
|Application:||This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: Mouse CD30, L CD30, T CD40, CRG-2, CTACK, CXCL16, Eotaxin , Eotaxin-2, Fas Ligand, Fractalkine, GCSF, GM-CFS, IFN- gamma, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-3 Rb, IL-4, IL-5, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-17, KC, Leptin R, LEPTIN(OB), LIX, L-Selectin, Lymphotactin, MCP-1, MCP- 5, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 gamma, MIP-2, MIP-3 beta, MIP-3 alpha, PF-4, PSelectin, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1 alpha, TARC, TCA-3, TECK, TIMP-1, TNF-alpha, TNF RI, TNF RII, TPO, VCAM-1, VEGF.|
|Gene Names:||OPGL / RANKL / TNFSF11 / TRANCE|
|Synonyms:||Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11 (Osteoclast differentiation factor) (ODF) (Osteoprotegerin ligand) (OPGL) (Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand) (RANKL) (TNF-related activation-induced cytokine) (TRANCE) (CD antigen CD254) [Cleaved into: Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11, membrane form Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11, soluble form]|
|Compatible Sample Types:||Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum|
|Method of Detection:||Colorimetric|
|Range:||4 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml|
|Recommended Dilution:||3 fold|
|Storage/Stability:||The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other materials and equipment required:
The Assay Genie Mouse TRANCE PharmaGenie ELISA Kit (SBRS1548) will require other equipment and materials to carry out the assay. Please see list below for further details.
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 ul to 1 ul volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ul pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ul and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 ul of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 ul of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 ul of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 ul of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 ul of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.