Bovine Fibronectin PharmaGenie ELISA Kit (SBRS0186)
- Product Type:
- ELISA Kit
- ELISA Type:
Frequently bought together:
|Application:||The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes Bovine Fibronectin (FN1).|
|Synonyms:||Fibronectin (FN) [Cleaved into: Anastellin]|
|Target Species:||Bovine (cow), Human|
|Compatible Sample Types:||Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum|
|Method of Detection:||Colorimetric|
|Range:||1.2 ng/ml - 300 ng/ml|
|Recommended Dilution:||500 fold|
|Storage/Stability:||The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.|
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other materials and equipment required:
The Assay Genie Bovine Fibronectin PharmaGenie ELISA Kit (SBRS0186) will require other equipment and materials to carry out the assay. Please see list below for further details.
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 ul to 1 ul volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ul pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ul and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 ul of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 ul of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 ul of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 ul of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 ul of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.