Human NFE2L2 (Nuclear Factor, Erythroid Derived 2 Like 2) CLIA Kit (HUES00889)
- Product Type:
- ELISA Kit
- ELISA Type:
- CLIA Kit
- 96 Assays
- ELISA Type:
- NRF2, NF-E2-Related Factor 2
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Research Area:
|Detection range:||31.25-2000 pg/mL|
|Sample type:||Tissue homogenates|
|Repeatability:||CV < 15%|
|Specificity:||This kit recognizes Human NFE2L2 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human NFE2L2 and analogues was observed.|
This kit uses Sandwich-CLIA as the method. The micro CLIA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Human NFE2L2. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro CLIA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Human NFE2L2 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Human NFE2L2, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear fluorescence. The Relative light unit (RLU) value is measured spectrophotometrically by the Chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer. The RLU value is positively associated with the concentration of Human NFE2L2. The concentration of Human NFE2L2 in the samples can be calculated by comparing the RLU of the samples to the standard curve.
|UniProt Protein Function:||NRF2: a transcription factor that regulates basal expression and antioxidant induction of a transcription factor for NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase-1 (NQO1) and other detoxifying genes. Targeted for proteasomal degradation by INrf2. Oxidative stress causes its phosphorylation and release from INrf2.|
|UniProt Protein Details:|
Protein type:DNA-binding; Transcription factor
Chromosomal Location of Human Ortholog: 2q31. 2
Cellular Component: centrosome; cytoplasm; cytosol; nucleus; plasma membrane
Molecular Function:DNA binding; protein binding; protein domain specific binding; transcription factor activity
Biological Process: positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter; proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process; proteasomal ubiquitin-independent protein catabolic process; protein ubiquitination; transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter; unfolded protein response
|NCBI Summary:||This gene encodes a transcription factor which is a member of a small family of basic leucine zipper (bZIP) proteins. The encoded transcription factor regulates genes which contain antioxidant response elements (ARE) in their promoters; many of these genes encode proteins involved in response to injury and inflammation which includes the production of free radicals. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been characterized for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2015]|
|NCBI GenInfo Identifier:||25453452|
|NCBI Gene ID:||4780|
|NCBI Accession:||Q16236. 3|
|UniProt Secondary Accession:||Q16236,Q53RW6, Q59HH2, Q96F71, B2RBU2, B4E338, E9PGJ7|
|UniProt Related Accession:||Q16236|
|Molecular Weight:||65,356 Da|
|NCBI Full Name:||Nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2|
|NCBI Synonym Full Names:||nuclear factor, erythroid 2 like 2|
|NCBI Official Symbol:||NFE2L2|
|NCBI Official Synonym Symbols:||NRF2; HEBP1|
|NCBI Protein Information:||nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2|
|UniProt Protein Name:||Nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2|
|UniProt Synonym Protein Names:||HEBP1; Nuclear factor, erythroid derived 2, like 2|
|UniProt Gene Name:||NFE2L2|
As the RLU values of the standard curve may vary according to the conditions of the actual assay performance (e. g. operator, pipetting technique, washing technique or temperature effects), the operator should establish a standard curve for each test. Typical standard curve and data is provided below for reference only.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human NFE2L2 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human NFE2L2 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.
|Intra-assay Precision||Inter-assay Precision|
|C V (%)||10.43||11.28||9.36||10.83||8.79||8.97|
The recovery of Human NFE2L2 spiked at three different levels in samples throughout the range of the assay was evaluated in various matrices.
|Sample Type||Range (%)||Average Recovery (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||100-114||107|
|Cell culture media (n=5)||86-98||93|
Samples were spiked with high concentrations of Human NFE2L2 and diluted with Reference Standard & Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the range of the assay.
|Serum (n=5)||EDTA plasma (n=5)||Cell culture media (n=5)|
An unopened kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the following conditions once the kit is received.
|Micro CLIA Plate(Dismountable)||8 wells ×12 strips||-20°C, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||2 vials|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL||-20°C(shading light), 6 months|
|Reference Standard & Sample Diluent||1 vial, 20 mL||4°C, 6 months|
|Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|HRP Conjugate Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|Concentrated Wash Buffer (25×)||1 vial, 30 mL|
|Substrate Reagent A||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Substrate Reagent B||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Plate Sealer||5 pieces|
|Product Description||1 copy|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
- Set standard, test sample and control (zero) wells on the pre-coated plate and record theirpositions. It is recommended to measure each standard and sample in duplicate. Note: addall solutions to the bottom of the plate wells while avoiding contact with the well walls. Ensuresolutions do not foam when adding to the wells.
- Aliquot 100µl of standard solutions into the standard wells.
- Add 100µl of Sample / Standard dilution buffer into the control (zero) well.
- Add 100µl of properly diluted sample (serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and otherbiological fluids. ) into test sample wells.
- Cover the plate with the sealer provided in the kit and incubate for 90 min at 37°C.
- Aspirate the liquid from each well, do not wash. Immediately add 100µL of BiotinylatedDetection Ab working solution to each well. Cover the plate with a plate seal and gently mix. Incubate for 1 hour at 37°C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from the plate and add 350µL of wash buffer to each welland incubate for 1-2 minutes at room temperature. Aspirate the solution from each well andclap the plate on absorbent filter paper to dry. Repeat this process 3 times. Note: a microplatewasher can be used in this step and other wash steps.
- Add 100µL of HRP Conjugate working solution to each well. Cover with a plate seal andincubate for 30 min at 37°C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from each well. Repeat the wash process for five times asconducted in step 7.
- Add 100µL of Substrate mixture solution to each well. Cover with a new plate seal andincubate for no more than 5 min at 37°C. Protect the plate from light.
- Determine the RLU value of each well immediately.