Canine (Dog) ELISA Kits
At Assay Genie, we continue to support veterinary researchers push the boundaries of knowledge and help them discover more. We provide an extensive library of over 500 highly validated Canine ELISA kits!
If you have any questions about the Canine ELISA kits below, or would like a quote, please get in touch using our contact us page.
Canine ELISA Kits - Key Features & Benefits
- Validated: We endeavor to provide our Canine ELISA kits with extensive validation data including Spike-recovery, Linearity, Range, CV%, Standard Curves.
- Sensitive: Ready-to-use, pre-coated 96-well ELISA kits with sub-picogram sensitivity for many analytes.
- Specific: Recognizes recombinant antigens and tested for cross-reactivity.
Canine Multiplex ELISA
At Assay Genie, we have developed a Canine Multiplex Assay technology to simultaneously and quantitatively measure a range of canine cytokines and inflammatory markers including interferon gamma (IFN-γ), IL-10, IL-6 and insulin. GeniePlex enables the quantitative detection of canine analytes in as little as 15ul sample on almost any flow cytometer. At Assay Genie we can develop custom assays to meet your research needs within 10 days! To find out more information about developing your own custom panel please click here to get in touch.
Figure 1: Example standard curves of Human 18-Plex
Canine Multiplex ELISA - Key Information
- Analyze: Multiplex 12 analytes in a single sample!
- Fast: 2 hour protocol!
- Sensitive: Measure as low as <10 pg/ml of each analyte
- Dynamic: Lower limit < 20 pg/mL | Upper limit > 5,000 pg/mL
- High Precision Intra-assay CV: < 10% | Inter-assay CV: < 20%
- Low Volumes: Use as little as 15μl of sample
- Validated: All assays fully tested for cross-reactivity in our lab
- Customization: Create your own custom multiplex assay!