Monkeypox Virus E8L Protein Human IgG ELISA Kit
- Product Type:
- ELISA Kit
- 96 Assays
- ELISA Type:
Frequently bought together:
|Product Name:||Monkeypox Virus E8L Protein Human IgG ELISA Kit|
|Compatible Sample Types:||Plasma, Serum|
|Number of Targets Detected:||1|
|Method of Detection:||Colorimetric|
|Solid Support:||96-well Microplate|
- Pre-coated 96-well microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Positive Control
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Biotinylated Anti-Positive Control
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent
- 5X Sample Diluent
Other Materials Required
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 ml volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Absorbent paper
- Distilled or deionized water
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 µl positive control or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl prepared Biotinylated detection antibody and Biotinylated Anti-Postive Control into respective wells. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl prepared HRP-Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.