Assay Genie has developed an extensive suite of assays to measure various forms of cell death. We provide highly sensitive & reproducible assays for the detection of apoptosis.
These assays detect key biomarkers such as caspase activity, DNA fragmentation and translocation of phosphatidylserine to the out surface of the plasma membrane.
Top Apoptosis Assays
Quantitative determination of caspase-3 & HTS screen for apoptosis inducers and inhibitors
- Convenient & High-Throughput
- Readily automated on HTS liquid handling systems
- Homogeneous "mix-incubate-measure" type assay
- Safe, Non-Radioactive Assay
TUNEL 1-Step Assay Kits
Measure Apoptosis via DNA Fragmentation
- Fluorescent or HRP-DAB TUNEL Assays
- One-step protocol & dewaxing process
- Multiple fluorometric choices including FITC, FL488, FL594, FL647, FL555
- Detect apoptosis in situ, fixed cells or tissues