Canine Multiplex ELISA
The ELISA Genie, Canine multiplex assays have been developed to measure a range of canine inflammatory markers including Interferon gamma, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8 and more simultaneously by flow cytometry. These Canine mulitplex analytes can be mixed to create panels for the measure of inflammation and cytokines
Multiplex ELISA Principle
utilizes multiple bead populations differentiated by size and different levels of fluorescence intensity. With multiple sizes of beads and multiple levels of fluorescence intensity in each bead size, the GeniePlex technology can measure up to 24 analytes simultaneously using as little as 15μL.
The bead populations in the reaction are determined by a flow cytometer equipped with either a single 488nm laser or dual 488nm and 633/640nm lasers. The maximum emission of the bead classification dye is at 700 nm.
Features & Benefits
- Analyze: Multiplex 2-24 analytes in a single sample!
- Fast: 2 hour protocol!
- Sensitive: Measure as low as <10 pg/ml of each analyte
- Dynamic: Lower limit < 20 pg/mL | Upper limit > 5,000 pg/mL
- High Precision Intra-assay CV: < 10% | Inter-assay CV: < 20%
- Low Volumes: Use as little as 15ul of sample
- Validated: All assays fully tested for cross-reactivity in our lab