Hormone Peptide & Small Molecule ELISA Kits
Hormone Peptide & Small Molecules ELISA Features
- Choice | Amino acids, peptides, proteins, lipids, vitamins, neurotransmitters, and small molecules
- Sensitivity | Measure µmol and picogram levels of many analytes
- Versatile | Serum, plasma, saliva, urine, cell culture supernatant, tissue samples and other related supernatants
- Convinenient | Ready-to-use 96-well kits for rapid analysis
- Scalable | compatible with routine laboratory and HTS formats: Assays can be performed in microplates
Full List of Hormone Peptide & Small Molecules ELISA Kits
View All Hormone Peptide & Small Molecules ELISA
Have a Question?
If you can't find the ELISA kit you are looking for or have a question get in touch by using our Live Chat (bottom right) or fill out a contact form!
Hormone Peptide & Small Molecules ELISA Technology
These ELISA kits have been created based on the competitive binding enzyme immunoassay technique. The microtiter plate provided within these kits have been pre-coated with the analyte.
During the reaction, the analyte in the sample or standard competes with a fixed amount of biotin-labeled analyte for sites on an antibody specific to the analyte. Excess conjugate and unbound sample or standard are washed from the plate.
Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated.
Then a TMB substrate solution is added to each well. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. The concentration of the analyte in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.