Our biosimilars are a readily available and cost-effective alternative to therapeutic antibodies for use as reference standards & in vivo preclinical animal studies!
Popular Biosimilar Antibodies
Market Leading Biosimilars
What are Biosimilar Antibodies?
A biosimilar antibody is a copy of a therapeutic antibody, with highly similar quality and efficacy to therapeutic antibodies, that has been approved for medical use. Like therapeutic antibodies, Biosimilars are designed to recognise cell-specific proteins to iniate an immune response and are used to treat cancer, arthritis, Alzheimer's and other diseases. Our Research-grade biosimilar antibodies offer a more readily available and cost effective alternative to original therapeutic antibodies and can be used as reference standards or for in vivo preclinical animal studies.
|Ligand binding assays
|Reference antibody in pipeline drug development
|In vivo Animal studies
|Reference antibody in ELISA and flow cytometry
|Studying of biochemical pathways
The Assay Genie biosimilar antibody range are produced using a revolutionary high throughput technology for monoclonal antibody development. Unlike hybridoma based monoclonal antibodies, this new technology can obtain IgG sequences from immunoreactive B cells directly with no need for hybridoma fusion. With no need for a hybridoma fusion, it will soon be possible to raise monoclonal antibodies from a range of animal species.
Over 1000 immunoreactive B cells can be isolated from a single animal. Such high numbers means greater success in obtaining monoclonal antibodies with higher specificity, sensitivity and affinity. Directly obtaining the IgG sequences also means direct editing and optimisation of antibodies is possible for humanization.
Figure 2: ELISA plate precoated with 2 µg/ml Human CD47. Anti-CD47 (Magrolimab) biosimilar binds to Human CD47 and can be detected in a range of 0.061-1.606 ng/ml using a mFc-His tagged protein
- Immunogenicity | Demonstrated to be low or non-immunogenic
- Validated | Extensive bioassay validation performed to ensure quality and specificity
- Cutting Edge | Antibodies are directly purified from B cells for use in PK assays, flow cytometry, ELISA and in vivo animal research
- Low Endotoxin | 15 major targets available in Low Endotoxin format for in vivo animal studies
- FC Reduced | Multiple mAbs available with mutated Fc for reduced background
In Vivo & Fc Reduced Biosimilar Antibodies
- Low Endotoxin | Low endotoxin levels & no detectable leachable protein A or aggregates
- High Purity | Multi-step purifying process & extensive QC to ensure high reproducibility between lots
- Formulation | No preservatives, stabilisers or carrier protein. Sterile PBS free from K+ or Ca2+
Figure 1: HEK293 cells transfected with (A) human CD47 or (B) control protein. Cells were stained with 1 µg/ml anti-CD47 neutralising antibody (Magrolimab).
Benefits of Biosimilars
|Cost effective alternative to therapeutic antibodies
|Range of Biosimilar & In Vivo Biosimilar Antibodies
|Research grade (RUO) biosimilar antibodies
Get a Quote
If you would like a quote, or have a question, get in touch and one of our specialists will be happy to help!