||Bovine Neutrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin (NGAL) ELISA Kit
||Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant bovine NGAL and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of NGAL in samples.
||Recovery range (%)
||The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of bovine NGAL and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
||Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level NGAL were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level NGAL were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
- CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- Intra-Assay: CV <10%
- Inter-Assay: : CV <12%
||The stability of ELISA kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage conditions.
|Bovine Neutrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin (NGAL) ELISA Kit Assay Summary
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards.
- Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37℃.
- Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37℃.
- Aspirate and wash 3 times.
- Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 1 hour at 37℃.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37℃.
- Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.