Mouse SCCA2 (Squamous Cell Carcinoma Antigen 2) CLIA Kit (MOES00537)
- Product Type:
- CLIA Kit
- 96 Assays
- ELISA Type:
- Tested Sample Types:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
|Detection range:||12.50-800 pg/mL|
|Sample type:||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Repeatability:||CV < 15%|
|Specificity:||This kit recognizes Mouse SCCA2 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Mouse SCCA2 and analogues was observed.|
This kit uses Sandwich-CLIA as the method. The micro CLIA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Mouse SCCA2. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro CLIA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Mouse SCCA2 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Mouse SCCA2, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear fluorescence. The Relative light unit (RLU) value is measured spectrophotometrically by the Chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer. The RLU value is positively associated with the concentration of Mouse SCCA2. The concentration of Mouse SCCA2 in the samples can be calculated by comparing the RLU of the samples to the standard curve.
|UniProt Protein Function:||SART3: a ubiquitously expressed protein in proliferating cells. A component of the 7SK snRNP complex composed of P-TEFb (composed of CDK9 and CCNT1), HEXIM1, HEXIM2, BCDIN3, SART3 proteins and 7SK and U6 snRNAs. Transiently associates with the U6 and U4/U6 snRNPs during the spliceosome cycle, helping to regenerate functional U4/U6 snRNPs complexes. Expressed in the nucleus of all of malignant tumor cell lines tested and the majority of cancer tissues with various histologies, including squamous cell carcinomas, adenocarcinomas, melanomas and leukemias. However, this protein is undetectable in the nucleus of nonmalignant cell lines or normal tissues, except for the testis. Expressed in the cytoplasm of all proliferating cells, including normal and malignant cells, but not in most cells of normal tissues, except for the testis and the fetal liver. Regulates Tat transactivation activity through direct interaction. May be a cellular factor for HIV-1 gene expression and viral replication. 3 isoforms of the human protein are produced by alternative splicing.|
|UniProt Protein Details:|
Protein type:RNA-binding; Nuclear receptor co-regulator; Transcription regulation
Cellular Component: nucleoplasm; Cajal body; cytoplasm; intracellular; nucleus
Molecular Function:U6atac snRNA binding; nucleic acid binding; histone binding; RNA binding; nucleotide binding
Biological Process: RNA processing; nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome; assembly of spliceosomal tri-snRNP; nucleosome assembly; regulation of gene expression; RNA splicing; cell morphogenesis; homeostasis of number of cells; mRNA processing
|NCBI GenInfo Identifier:||8394239|
|NCBI Gene ID:||53890|
|NCBI Accession:||NP_058622. 1|
|UniProt Secondary Accession:||Q9JLI8,Q6ZQI2, Q8BPK9, Q8C3B7, Q8CFU9,|
|UniProt Related Accession:||Q9JLI8|
|Molecular Weight:||109,619 Da|
|NCBI Full Name:||squamous cell carcinoma antigen recognized by T-cells 3|
|NCBI Synonym Full Names:||squamous cell carcinoma antigen recognized by T cells 3|
|NCBI Official Symbol:||Sart3|
|NCBI Official Synonym Symbols:||AU045857; mKIAA0156|
|NCBI Protein Information:||squamous cell carcinoma antigen recognized by T-cells 3; SART-3; mSART-3; tumor-rejection antigen SART3|
|UniProt Protein Name:||Squamous cell carcinoma antigen recognized by T-cells 3|
|UniProt Synonym Protein Names:||Tumor-rejection antigen SART3|
|Protein Family:||Squamous cell carcinoma antigen|
|UniProt Gene Name:||Sart3|
|UniProt Entry Name:||SART3_MOUSE|
As the RLU values of the standard curve may vary according to the conditions of the actual assay performance (e. g. operator, pipetting technique, washing technique or temperature effects), the operator should establish a standard curve for each test. Typical standard curve and data is provided below for reference only.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Mouse SCCA2 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Mouse SCCA2 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.
|Intra-assay Precision||Inter-assay Precision|
|C V (%)||8.43||10.20||10.52||12.10||11.89||8.86|
The recovery of Mouse SCCA2 spiked at three different levels in samples throughout the range of the assay was evaluated in various matrices.
|Sample Type||Range (%)||Average Recovery (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||84-98||90|
|Cell culture media (n=5)||92-106||98|
Samples were spiked with high concentrations of Mouse SCCA2 and diluted with Reference Standard & Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the range of the assay.
|Serum (n=5)||EDTA plasma (n=5)||Cell culture media (n=5)|
An unopened kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the following conditions once the kit is received.
|Micro CLIA Plate(Dismountable)||8 wells ×12 strips||-20°C, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||2 vials|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL||-20°C(shading light), 6 months|
|Reference Standard & Sample Diluent||1 vial, 20 mL||4°C, 6 months|
|Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|HRP Conjugate Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|Concentrated Wash Buffer (25×)||1 vial, 30 mL|
|Substrate Reagent A||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Substrate Reagent B||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Plate Sealer||5 pieces|
|Product Description||1 copy|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
- Set standard, test sample and control (zero) wells on the pre-coated plate and record theirpositions. It is recommended to measure each standard and sample in duplicate. Note: addall solutions to the bottom of the plate wells while avoiding contact with the well walls. Ensuresolutions do not foam when adding to the wells.
- Aliquot 100µl of standard solutions into the standard wells.
- Add 100µl of Sample / Standard dilution buffer into the control (zero) well.
- Add 100µl of properly diluted sample (serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and otherbiological fluids. ) into test sample wells.
- Cover the plate with the sealer provided in the kit and incubate for 90 min at 37°C.
- Aspirate the liquid from each well, do not wash. Immediately add 100µL of BiotinylatedDetection Ab working solution to each well. Cover the plate with a plate seal and gently mix. Incubate for 1 hour at 37°C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from the plate and add 350µL of wash buffer to each welland incubate for 1-2 minutes at room temperature. Aspirate the solution from each well andclap the plate on absorbent filter paper to dry. Repeat this process 3 times. Note: a microplatewasher can be used in this step and other wash steps.
- Add 100µL of HRP Conjugate working solution to each well. Cover with a plate seal andincubate for 30 min at 37°C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from each well. Repeat the wash process for five times asconducted in step 7.
- Add 100µL of Substrate mixture solution to each well. Cover with a new plate seal andincubate for no more than 5 min at 37°C. Protect the plate from light.
- Determine the RLU value of each well immediately.