Human FABP3 (Fatty Acid Binding Protein 3, Muscle and Heart) CLIA Kit (HUES00811)
- Product Type:
- CLIA Kit
- 96 Assays
- ELISA Type:
- FABP11, H-FABP, M-FABP, O-FABP, MDGI, Mammary Derived Growth Inhibitor
- Tested Sample Types:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
|Detection range:||31.25-2000 pg/mL|
|Sample type:||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Repeatability:||CV < 15%|
|Specificity:||This kit recognizes Human FABP3 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human FABP3 and analogues was observed.|
This kit uses Sandwich-CLIA as the method. The micro CLIA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Human FABP3. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro CLIA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Human FABP3 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Human FABP3, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear fluorescence. The Relative light unit (RLU) value is measured spectrophotometrically by the Chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer. The RLU value is positively associated with the concentration of Human FABP3. The concentration of Human FABP3 in the samples can be calculated by comparing the RLU of the samples to the standard curve.
|UniProt Protein Function:||FABP3: FABP are thought to play a role in the intracellular transport of long-chain fatty acids and their acyl-CoA esters. Belongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.|
|UniProt Protein Details:|
Chromosomal Location of Human Ortholog: 1p33-p32
Cellular Component: extracellular space; sarcoplasm; cytosol
Molecular Function:protein binding; icosatetraenoic acid binding; cytoskeletal protein binding; long-chain fatty acid transporter activity
Biological Process: response to drug; negative regulation of cell proliferation; cholesterol homeostasis; regulation of fatty acid oxidation; fatty acid metabolic process; response to insulin stimulus; phospholipid homeostasis
|NCBI Summary:||The intracellular fatty acid-binding proteins (FABPs) belongs to a multigene family. FABPs are divided into at least three distinct types, namely the hepatic-, intestinal- and cardiac-type. They form 14-15 kDa proteins and are thought to participate in the uptake, intracellular metabolism and/or transport of long-chain fatty acids. They may also be responsible in the modulation of cell growth and proliferation. Fatty acid-binding protein 3 gene contains four exons and its function is to arrest growth of mammary epithelial cells. This gene is a candidate tumor suppressor gene for human breast cancer. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Mar 2016]|
|NCBI GenInfo Identifier:||119802|
|NCBI Gene ID:||2170|
|NCBI Accession:||P05413. 4|
|UniProt Related Accession:||P05413|
|NCBI Full Name:||Fatty acid-binding protein, heart|
|NCBI Synonym Full Names:||fatty acid binding protein 3|
|NCBI Official Symbol:||FABP3|
|NCBI Official Synonym Symbols:||MDGI; FABP11; H-FABP; M-FABP; O-FABP|
|NCBI Protein Information:||fatty acid-binding protein, heart|
|UniProt Protein Name:||Fatty acid-binding protein, heart|
|UniProt Synonym Protein Names:||Fatty acid-binding protein 3; Heart-type fatty acid-binding protein; H-FABP; Mammary-derived growth inhibitor; MDGI; Muscle fatty acid-binding protein; M-FABP|
|Protein Family:||Fatty acid-binding protein|
|UniProt Gene Name:||FABP3|
|UniProt Entry Name:||FABPH_HUMAN|
As the RLU values of the standard curve may vary according to the conditions of the actual assay performance (e. g. operator, pipetting technique, washing technique or temperature effects), the operator should establish a standard curve for each test. Typical standard curve and data is provided below for reference only.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human FABP3 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human FABP3 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.
|Intra-assay Precision||Inter-assay Precision|
|C V (%)||9.42||7.00||11.47||12.42||10.35||10.77|
The recovery of Human FABP3 spiked at three different levels in samples throughout the range of the assay was evaluated in various matrices.
|Sample Type||Range (%)||Average Recovery (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||98-115||105|
|Cell culture media (n=5)||98-113||104|
Samples were spiked with high concentrations of Human FABP3 and diluted with Reference Standard & Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the range of the assay.
|Serum (n=5)||EDTA plasma (n=5)||Cell culture media (n=5)|
An unopened kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the following conditions once the kit is received.
|Micro CLIA Plate(Dismountable)||8 wells ×12 strips||-20°C, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||2 vials|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL||-20°C(shading light), 6 months|
|Reference Standard & Sample Diluent||1 vial, 20 mL||4°C, 6 months|
|Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|HRP Conjugate Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|Concentrated Wash Buffer (25×)||1 vial, 30 mL|
|Substrate Reagent A||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Substrate Reagent B||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Plate Sealer||5 pieces|
|Product Description||1 copy|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
- Set standard, test sample and control (zero) wells on the pre-coated plate and record theirpositions. It is recommended to measure each standard and sample in duplicate. Note: addall solutions to the bottom of the plate wells while avoiding contact with the well walls. Ensuresolutions do not foam when adding to the wells.
- Aliquot 100µl of standard solutions into the standard wells.
- Add 100µl of Sample / Standard dilution buffer into the control (zero) well.
- Add 100µl of properly diluted sample (serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and otherbiological fluids. ) into test sample wells.
- Cover the plate with the sealer provided in the kit and incubate for 90 min at 37°C.
- Aspirate the liquid from each well, do not wash. Immediately add 100µL of BiotinylatedDetection Ab working solution to each well. Cover the plate with a plate seal and gently mix. Incubate for 1 hour at 37°C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from the plate and add 350µL of wash buffer to each welland incubate for 1-2 minutes at room temperature. Aspirate the solution from each well andclap the plate on absorbent filter paper to dry. Repeat this process 3 times. Note: a microplatewasher can be used in this step and other wash steps.
- Add 100µL of HRP Conjugate working solution to each well. Cover with a plate seal andincubate for 30 min at 37°C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from each well. Repeat the wash process for five times asconducted in step 7.
- Add 100µL of Substrate mixture solution to each well. Cover with a new plate seal andincubate for no more than 5 min at 37°C. Protect the plate from light.
- Determine the RLU value of each well immediately.