How to Complete a Successful PhD Ebook
How to Complete a Successful PhD!
Over 10,000 Downloads!
What's in the E-Book?
How to deal with lab stress and become a better researcher!
Thesis writing tips
Key tips to help you write your PhD thessis faster!
How to become more effective in the lab to get the results you want!
Great PhD advice!
Following PhDs and Post-Docs, Colm & Seán, the founders of ELISA Genie, talked about the rollercoaster of a journey that a PhD brings you on.
Like most academics, Colm & Seán, thought if they distilled some of the information and experiences they gathered during their PhDs, they might be able to put together a good E-Book that would help future PhD students.
Most PhDs will experience high and lows throughout their time in research. In this Ebook we try and give some advice on how to be better researchers, networkers, scientists and presenters.
- Adhesion Molecules in Atherosclerosis - ICAM1
- B Cells
- Brown Fat Macrophages
- Carbon Dioxide Signalling in Immune Cells
- Cortisol and the immune response
- Chemokines & Chemokine Receptors
- Dendritic Cells
- Inflammation & Aging Review
- Inflammation & Obesity Review
- Natural Killer (NK) Cells
- Natural Killer Cells & Metabolism Review
- NLRP3 Inflammasome
- Mononuclear Phagocytes Review
- Platelet reactivity & Diet Review