Copper Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (BA0035)
- Product Type:
- Detection Method:
- Microplate Reader
- Sample Type:
- Biological, Environment, Food, Beverage
- Research Area:
- Food Safety & Analysis
- Plant & Environmental Stress
- Cation and Inorganic Ion
Frequently bought together:
Copper Assay Kit - InformationAssay Genie's copper assay kit is designed to measure copper with no or minimal sample treatment. The improved method utilizes a chromogen that forms a colored complex specifically with copper ions. The intensity of the color, measured at 359nm, is directly proportional to copper concentration in the sample. The optimized formulation substantially reduces interference by substances in the raw samples.
ApplicationsFor quantitative determination of copper (II) ion and evaluation of drug effects on Cu metabolism.
Copper Assay Kit - Key Features
- Sensitive and accurate. Linear detection range 7 ug/dL (10 ) to 300 ug/dL (47 ) copper in 96-well plate assay.
- Simple and high-throughput. The simple procedure can be readily automated as a high-throughput assay in 96-well plates for thousands of samples per day.
- Improved reagent stability and versatility. The optimized formulation has greatly enhanced reagent and signal stability. Cuvet or 96-well plate assay.
Copper Assay Kit - Data Sheet
|Kit Includes||Reagent A: 10 mL Reagent B: 1.5 mL Reagent C: 40 mL Copper Standard: 1 mL 1.5 mg/dL Cu2+|
|Kit Requires||Pipeting devices and accessories. For 96-well plate assays: clear flat-bottom 96-well plates and plate reader. For cuvet assays: spectrophotometer and cuvets for measuring OD at 356-362nm.|
|Method of Detection||OD359nm|
|Detection Limit||7 ug/dL (10 )|
|Samples||Biological, environment, food and beverage|
|Protocol Length||10 min|
|Storage||Store all reagents at 4 °C|
|Shelf Life||6 months|