Heme Assay Kit (BA0044)
- Product Type:
- Microplate Reader
- Sample Type:
- Blood, Serum, Plasma, Urine
- Research Area:
- Clinical Chemistry
Frequently bought together:
Heme Assay Kit - InformationAssay Genie's Heme Assay Kit is based on an improved aqueous alkaline solution method, in which the heme is converted into a uniform colored form. The intensity of color, measured at 400 nm, is directly proportional to the heme concentration in the sample. The optimized formulation substantially reduces interference by substances in the raw samples and exhibits high sensitivity.
ApplicationsFor quantitative determination of heme and evaluation of drug effects on heme metabolism.
Heme Assay Kit - Key Features
- Sensitive and accurate. Linear detection range 0.6 - 125 heme in 96-well plate assay.
- Simple and high-throughput. The "mix-and-read" procedure involves addition of a single working reagent and reading the optical density. Can be readily automated as a high-throughput assay in 96-well plates for thousands of samples per day.
- Safety. Reagents are non-toxic.
- Versatility. Assays can be executed in 96-well plate or cuvet.
Heme Assay Kit - Data Sheet
|Method of Detection||OD400nm|
|Samples||Blood, serum, plasma, urine etc|
|Protocol Length||5 min|
|Shelf Life||12 months|