SuperSet Development ELISA Kits
What are SuperSet ELISA Kits?
SuperSet ELISA kits are DIY ELISA kits that allow researchers to 'coat their own' plates!
|View All SuperSet ELISA Kits||View SuperSet ELISA Protocol|
Features & Benefits
- Highly optimised monoclonal antibody pair.
- High quality purified recombinant protein to generate consistent standard curves.
- Reagents have been validated according ISO 9001:2000 quality systems.
- Natural and Recombinant antigen Specificity.
- No cross reactivity with other cytokines tested.
- Standard Calibration to NIBSC.
- ELISA Kits developed with pharmaceutical and biotech research sectors in mind.
Different Kits Sizes for Efficient Research!
At Assay Genie we know sometimes researchers need just one extra kit to get that paper over the line, therefore our kits come in a range of sizes to empower efficient research!
- 1, 5, 10 & 20 X 96 Assay
|Mouse IFNgamma SuperSet ELISA Kit||Mouse IL2 SuperSet ELISA Kit||Mouse Syndecan1/CD138 SuperSet ELISA Kit|
|Mouse IL10 SuperSet ELISA Kit||Mouse IL6 SuperSet ELISA Kit|
|Rat IFN-gamma SuperSet ELISA Kit||Rat IL4 SuperSet ELISA Kit||Rat TNF-alpha SuperSet ELISA Kit|
Simple to follow protocol!
SuperSet ELISA kits are designed to be easy to use with a simple step by step protcol to allow for consistent plates!