|Detection range:||62.50-4000 pg/mL|
|Sample type:||Serum, plasma and other biological fluids|
|Repeatability:||CV < 15%|
|Specificity:||This kit recognizes Human TNKS1 in samples. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Human TNKS1 and analogues was observed.|
This kit uses Sandwich-CLIA as the method. The micro CLIA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Human TNKS1. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro CLIA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for Human TNKS1 and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate are added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain Human TNKS1, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear fluorescence. The Relative light unit (RLU) value is measured spectrophotometrically by the Chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer. The RLU value is positively associated with the concentration of Human TNKS1. The concentration of Human TNKS1 in the samples can be calculated by comparing the RLU of the samples to the standard curve.
|UniProt Protein Function:||TNKS: Poly-ADP-ribosyltransferase involved in various processes such as Wnt signaling pathway, telomere length and vesicle trafficking. Acts as an activator of the Wnt signaling pathway by mediating poly-ADP-ribosylation (PARsylation) of AXIN1 and AXIN2, 2 key components of the beta-catenin destruction complex: poly-ADP-ribosylated target proteins are recognized by RNF146, which mediates their ubiquitination and subsequent degradation. Also mediates PARsylation of BLZF1 and CASC3, followed by recruitment of RNF146 and subsequent ubiquitination. Mediates PARsylation of TERF1, thereby contributing to the regulation of telomere length. Involved in centrosome maturation during prometaphase by mediating PARsylation of HEPACAM2/MIKI. May also regulate vesicle trafficking and modulate the subcellular distribution of SLC2A4/GLUT4-vesicles. May be involved in spindle pole assembly through PARsylation of NUMA1. 2 isoforms of the human protein are produced by alternative splicing.|
|UniProt Protein Details:|
Protein type:EC 2. 4. 2. 30; Transferase
Chromosomal Location of Human Ortholog: 8p23. 1
Cellular Component: Golgi membrane; spindle pole; Golgi apparatus; pericentriolar material; chromosome, telomeric region; nuclear membrane; nuclear chromosome, telomeric region; nuclear pore; cytosol; chromosome, pericentric region
Molecular Function:protein binding; zinc ion binding; NAD+ ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
Biological Process: mitosis; protein polyubiquitination; mRNA transport; Wnt receptor signaling pathway; peptidyl-threonine phosphorylation; spindle assembly; negative regulation of DNA binding; positive regulation of telomere maintenance via telomerase; peptidyl-serine phosphorylation; protein amino acid ADP-ribosylation; protein transport; mitotic spindle organization and biogenesis; cell division; positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter; regulation of telomere maintenance via telomerase
|NCBI GenInfo Identifier:||226693566|
|NCBI Gene ID:||8658|
|NCBI Accession:||O95271. 2|
|UniProt Related Accession:||O95271|
|Molecular Weight:||67kDa; 142kDa|
|NCBI Full Name:||Poly|
|NCBI Synonym Full Names:||tankyrase|
|NCBI Official Symbol:||TNKS|
|NCBI Official Synonym Symbols:||TIN1; ARTD5; PARPL; TINF1; TNKS1; pART5; PARP5A; PARP-5a|
|NCBI Protein Information:||poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase tankyrase-1|
|UniProt Protein Name:||Tankyrase-1|
|UniProt Synonym Protein Names:||ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 5; ARTD5; Poly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 5A; TNKS-1; TRF1-interacting ankyrin-related ADP-ribose polymerase; Tankyrase I|
|UniProt Gene Name:||TNKS|
|UniProt Entry Name:||TNKS1_HUMAN|
As the RLU values of the standard curve may vary according to the conditions of the actual assay performance (e. g. operator, pipetting technique, washing technique or temperature effects), the operator should establish a standard curve for each test. Typical standard curve and data is provided below for reference only.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human TNKS1 were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, mid range and high level Human TNKS1 were tested on 3 different plates, 20 replicates in each plate.
|Intra-assay Precision||Inter-assay Precision|
|C V (%)||10.44||10.94||6.70||12.67||9.58||7.99|
The recovery of Human TNKS1 spiked at three different levels in samples throughout the range of the assay was evaluated in various matrices.
|Sample Type||Range (%)||Average Recovery (%)|
|EDTA plasma (n=5)||87-100||92|
|Cell culture media (n=5)||99-113||107|
Samples were spiked with high concentrations of Human TNKS1 and diluted with Reference Standard & Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the range of the assay.
|Serum (n=5)||EDTA plasma (n=5)||Cell culture media (n=5)|
An unopened kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the following conditions once the kit is received.
|Micro CLIA Plate(Dismountable)||8 wells ×12 strips||-20°C, 6 months|
|Reference Standard||2 vials|
|Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL|
|Concentrated HRP Conjugate (100×)||1 vial, 120 µL||-20°C(shading light), 6 months|
|Reference Standard & Sample Diluent||1 vial, 20 mL||4°C, 6 months|
|Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|HRP Conjugate Diluent||1 vial, 14 mL|
|Concentrated Wash Buffer (25×)||1 vial, 30 mL|
|Substrate Reagent A||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Substrate Reagent B||1 vial, 5 mL||4°C (shading light)|
|Plate Sealer||5 pieces|
|Product Description||1 copy|
|Certificate of Analysis||1 copy|
- Set standard, test sample and control (zero) wells on the pre-coated plate and record theirpositions. It is recommended to measure each standard and sample in duplicate. Note: addall solutions to the bottom of the plate wells while avoiding contact with the well walls. Ensuresolutions do not foam when adding to the wells.
- Aliquot 100 µL of standard solutions into the standard wells.
- Add 100 µL of Sample / Standard dilution buffer into the control (zero) well.
- Add 100 µL of properly diluted sample (serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and otherbiological fluids. ) into test sample wells.
- Cover the plate with the sealer provided in the kit and incubate for 90 min at 37 °C.
- Aspirate the liquid from each well, do not wash. Immediately add 100 µL of BiotinylatedDetection Ab working solution to each well. Cover the plate with a plate seal and gently mix. Incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from the plate and add 350 µL of wash buffer to each welland incubate for 1-2 minutes at room temperature. Aspirate the solution from each well andclap the plate on absorbent filter paper to dry. Repeat this process 3 times. Note: a microplatewasher can be used in this step and other wash steps.
- Add 100 µL of HRP Conjugate working solution to each well. Cover with a plate seal andincubate for 30 min at 37 °C.
- Aspirate or decant the solution from each well. Repeat the wash process for five times asconducted in step 7.
- Add 100 µL of Substrate mixture solution to each well. Cover with a new plate seal andincubate for no more than 5 min at 37 °C. Protect the plate from light.
- Determine the RLU value of each well immediately.