Drug Target Proteins
Bioactive Recombinant Proteins
- Quality Controlled
- Purity Tested
- Thermal Stability Tested
ELISA plate precoated with 2 µg/ml Human CD138 hDc-His tagged protein. Can be detected with Anti-CD138 antibody in a range of 1.6-200 ng/ml.
Bioactive Protein Features
- Expression | Mammalian HEK293 cells with authentic posttranslational modifications
- Culture | Serum free medium to minimise host cell contamination
- Choice | Different tags available on proteins
- Realiability | EDM-Fc provides greater stability and solubility
- Assurance | Extensive testing for quality and function
Bioactive Protein Applications
- Antibodies | Native immunogens in the development of therapeutic antibodies
- Drugs | In vitro testing of therapeutic drugs
- Proteomics | In vitro testing of protein functions
- Assays | Development of enzymatic assays
- Controls | Positive controls in western blots and as standards in ELISA
Human CD138, hFc-His Tag on SDS-PAGE under reducing condition.
Most therapeutic antibodies target the extracellular domains of membrane proteins or secreted proteins. Expressing and purifying membrane proteins in their full length and native confirmation is particularly challenging. Assay Genie provides extra-cellular domain (ECD)-Fc fusion proteins utilising HEK293 mammalian expression systems to ensure authentic posttranslational modification and a higher chance of producing proteins with good solubility and correct folding.